Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hello. My name is Justin, and I'm a photo-holic.

I got tickets to see Hawksley Workman last night (Thanks E!). While I absolutely loved the show, I couldn't help but take photos. In fact, I can't think of many activities that I have been a part of where I haven't thought about how I could capture it on film. Concerts, trips, walks around the neigbourhood. I always find myself wanting to take pictures (you can see the latest on my Flickr page, by the way) (or on the right-side of the page). There's nothing inherently wrong with pictures (in my cultural experience anyway), but I worry that it gets in the way of merely living and enjoying the experience.

Damn brain! Why won't you mind your own business?!

2 comments:

devious said...

you got to see hawksley workman?! man... i miss him every time he's in town.

David Tyner said...

Hi, my name is David and I'm a photo-holic too. I guess the Flickr meetups are like our support group.