Monday, September 03, 2007

Hi. My name is Justin. I think we might've met before. You might not remember me though. I'm the person who usually writes here. It has been an extended hiatus. I've been hiding. Not in the bushes. Not behind a tree. Mainly hiding from responsibilities (including posting).

I share parts of myself through this blog but it is never going to be a complete picture of who I am. Really, only being me provides a complete picture of who I am (and even then, I'm not too sure). I guess the past while has been a time of things that I wasn't interested in sharing. It has also been a time of preoccupation. I have made it through the core of my busiest time at work which is definitely a relief. Perhaps that alone has been enough to shake me from my avoidance and get me posting. Either way, here I am. And here you are. I'm glad we're together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Justin, so nice to read your posting, I always check just in case and tonight I was rewarded....