Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Apologies

While I excused myself before my south-western adventure I returned a few days ago and seem to have pointedly avoided posting anything. Unfortunately, I can't post much as I have an assignment to do. Speaking of the assignment, it is for a course on intercultural communication through UBC's Centre for Intercultural Communication that is certainly stirring my thoughts. Needless to say, the tools, theories and models mentioned in the course apply to all sorts of communication which I'm finding quite interesting and will likely lead to future posts of greater depth.

In the meantime, "Congratulations Mom!" She has been selected to perform in a play that will be taking place next spring. The play will be put on by a renowned Canadian playright with the involvment of a major company. She worked hard and I'm proud of and happy for her.

No comments: