Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Still Here

I know it's been a little while since I wrote anything. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here. I headed back to Peterborough last week to visit some old haunts and spend some time at the camp I used to work at. If it taught me anything, that's that "real" jobs are for losers. I had a summer where I took time off from my "real" job to work at camp. Nothing like being paid to play. :) This doesn't mean I have retirement in my future, but it sure was nice to touch in to that experience and my memories of being there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some real jobs are like play!

Alexis said...

*sigh* real jobs suck.
5 o'clock is SOO far from now.

justin said...

Both sides of the coin there. I'm inclined to think the reality still falls somewhere in between. Ever the fence-sitter.