Tuesday, December 05, 2006

...

If today were International Talk Like a Ninja Day then the title of this post would be the extent you would hear. Luckily, it's actually International Creep Like a Ninja Day which means you can make all the noise you want as long as you move around stealthily. To some, it is merely Day of the Ninja. While this kind of day is just my thing, I am saddened that it comes to blows with another day that is close to my heart, none other than International Talk Like a Pirate Day. It appears that there's some bad blood between the Ninjas and the Pirates. Can't we all just get along? Imagine if the two groups could work together. What a world we would live in. I'll leave you to picture the utopia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you love days like this, you'd love being a Don in Residence. Cheap living, free food, and you get to watch the kiddies celebrate every special day in sight.

Thanks for the update on today's day ... now I'll be forwarned when Ninjas come a knockin' ... or creeping.

Funny thing is, they've already had a ninja party, so I know they all have appropriate ninja gear.

:)

Nicole said...

What cookies do pirates like?

Ships Ahoy....harrrr harrrr harrr..

not so Ninja-like, but that's just how I roll :)