Monday, September 25, 2006

The Good Part of the Weekend

Yesterday was a final reunion for past residents and friends of King View Farm. I will unapologetically steal the wise move of my friends Holly and William by explaining that King View was an Intentional Community that has just been sold.

Someone who I was talking to there related it to a family reunion. Apt, but incomplete. Most family I saw much less of than many of these people who lived in the same community. Basically my entire life prior to university was related to this experience and there were many people there who knew me when I was "this" tall (visualize people holding their hands anywhere from knee to belly height).

There were too many people to completely connect with all of them and I don't have time to write extensively about it now, but I was glad to have had the opportunity to be there.


Maureen and Ryan

No comments: