Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What to do?

This weekend is a long weekend. I will be sure to give thanks for Thanksgiving. The question is: How do I spend it? I feel as though it should be an easy decision. Clearly, the fact that I've chosen to blog about it is evidence that it's not that straight-forward. I'm not so keen on this indecision. Maybe if this were the only case I wouldn't care so much. Again, the fact that I am discussing it can serve as evidence that this too, is not the way it is. I love trying to think things through from all sides but that can be debilitating if you're not careful. Thankfully, I have one thing I don't need to be unsure about. I'm exhausted and I've decided clearly, completely and without reservation, to go to sleep. Good night.

2 comments:

David Tyner said...

I suggest taking a lot of photos on your long weekend.

Anonymous said...

As long as you know that whatever decision you make your family will fully support and be happy with, no pressure from us. And please just take time for yourself if that is what you need. Love you