Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Is it "working for the Man" if "the Man" is trying to make positive change?

A while back I posted about a film I'd seen named Scared Sacred, a film about the power of hope even in some of the most challenging places and circumstances. Turns out that the distributors found my post and wondered whether I'd be a "blogcaster" for them. That means promoting the film using video in my blog. Well, tech-savvy as I like to think of myself, I'm not sure how well this is going to work but I'm going to give it a go anyway. If this works, you can have your speakers on... It's Flash-based, that means you'll need Macromedia's Flash Player on your computer. Gramma, that means I think you're out of luck. :( Sorry. Definitely an interesting film, even if I am "selling out" to the folks that made the movie (and The Corporation).



No comments: