Saturday, February 03, 2007

Justy Homemaker

The sky coughed up plenty of snow on our fine town today. Happy not to be driving, I spent my day cleaning. Yes, ladies and gents, I have reached the pinacle of blogging. I am talking about how I spent my day cleaning. Before you turn off your computer with a disappointed shake of your head, let me justify the boring subject matter. While it may seem like a lame justification, this clean-up has been healthy. No, I do not have fungus growing on my walls (that I know of). Instead, it was healthy because it made me do something that I don't have much experience with: purge. I'm talking about stuff, not lunch. I have long been in the habit of holding onto things that I may not really use but "I'm sure someone else could use, if only I could find the right person." Most people find "the right person" by donating things to charity. I have held tight. You know, just in case I suddenly am overcome with a need to where something that I haven't touched in YEARS. So, I've got stuff that's goin' out the door. That feels good, and if it feels good, do it.

No comments: