Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Life, in Quotes

Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.

- Julius Charles Hare


I could throw quotes at you forever. There are plenty that have touched me in one way or another over the years. I don't want to just toss someone elses words at you though. Of course it's not just tossing someone elses words since the insightful readers will know that the quotes I choose resonate with me. That may or may not mean that they apply to my current experience or betray my immediate thoughts. I guess you'll have to guess when you see quotes come up.

This particular quote I find deep in its simplicity. Whether it means more to me than that is your call. ;)

1 comment:

Reza said...

Dear Friends,
A group of researchers at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, are investigating effects of Weblogs on “Social Interactions” and “Trust”. Therefore, they have designed an online survey. By participating in this survey you will help researches in “Management Information Systems” and “Sociology”. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this survey. It will take 5 to 12 minutes of your time.
Your participation is greatly appreciated. You’ll find the survey at the following link.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=616499