Monday, March 05, 2007

Follow-Up

I recently blogged about an amazing effort. Richard Takata, from beautiful Northern Ontario, has been taking on a huge challenge. It began as an attempt to run 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 weeks to raise money for the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation. "Stunning!" you say. "Yes!" I agree with gusto. "A world record?" you question. "Yes!" I return.

It turns out that that sort of record wasn't quite Richard's style. His new goal: 9 marathons on 7 continents (sorry, no new continents were added to the planet since my original post) with the 7 continents being covered in 31 days! "Blimey!" you blurt. "Ditto." says I. Remarkable. More so to know that there are only 2 marathons left of the 9 (with one just hours from now).

Visit www.power2cure.com to be truly amazed by this stunning undertaking.

No comments: