Saturday, March 10, 2007

Thank you media!

The media taught me about myself today. CBC taught me that I have a clock in my head and it's set to 3 minutes. Before any of you filthy folk start thinking, I don't know... Something filthy, you should know that they are talking about our willingness to stand in lines.

BBC taught me that I have high levels of testosterone because my ring finger is longer than my index finger. I didn't see that one coming. I mean, I'm a hairy dude but I very seldom go into uncontrolable rages, throwing parts of my Royal Doulton china figurine collection at passers-by or knocking holes in my textured walls with the power of my mind (which, coincidentally, controls my fists). By the way, in case there was any question, in this case "very seldom" = "china figurines?! You have GOT to be kidding!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

throwing parts of my Royal Doulton china figurine collection at passers-by

Now THAT is a great visual. You could always chuck that Elvis head you had in first year. You still have that thing?

justin said...

Ah... The King. Elvis has left the building. Poor guy never survived university. We had good times, but I was happy for his spirit to linger in the 'Patch as I moved on to life without cheesy Elvis busts staring down at me. In all honesty, he was starting to creep me out. Maybe it was all his insistence that I kill, kill, kill! Er... ;)