Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cheering Success

Blogs are great soap-boxes. You can rail against injustice, go on uncontrolled tirades or you can draw attention to issues that are important to you (maybe hoping that those reading will agree, or at least consider your points). Over the past while I've been touching-in to Richard Takata's efforts. They are something that I thought deserved whatever attention I could turn their way. Again today, you see me standing on my soapbox, drawing attention to the herculean efforts of a young boy. Dakota Russ, a boy of just 9, who has taken on his town and he has won. A truly inspiring moment for all of us. Take a look at what his local paper had to say.

Thanks go to Rob, for drawing my attention to such and inspirational story.

We are all here for a spell, get all the good laughs you can.

--Will Rogers

No comments: