Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Brrrrr.

That is not a general complaint about the temperature. Going for a walk today was fine. I didn't even feel like I needed a toque. But tonight a few of us went shooting (with cameras). I was not the tough winter lover that I thought. Don't get me wrong, I quite enjoyed myself but DAMN it was chilly. It's supposedly -20C right now. You may or may not be surprised with how little dexterity you have with snowboard gloves on. Particularly when you're working with a camera that has small buttons and controls at the best of times. Still, a fine ol' time. I won't lie, when I figured out that I'll be in Mexico for the next full moon (best time to do the night shooting we were doing) I was a happy guy.

Following on what seems like it may be a theme, another time waster. While 5ives (over in the links list provides regularly updated lists of five generally silly things, Timothy McSweeny's Internet Tendency Lists are submitted by readers, could have as many things as you want but are also generally silly. Why do you think I like them? I was going to highlight a particular list but there are too many good ones. Find your own.

It's -20C. I need this picture.

No comments: